Young Water Researchers Symposium (YoWaReS) 2018
Monday, November 26th, 2018
Venue: Haus Königshügel, RWTH Aachen University
Melatener Str. 31 | 52074 Aachen
After the successful start in the past year, the Young Water Researchers Symposium will be continued in November 2018. Research association Project House Water at RWTH Aachen University invites early-stage researchers, advanced and postgraduate students from all water-related disciplines to present their research work at YoWaReS 2018!
This year's symposium will focus on:
- challenges and advances in water quality control and aquatic ecotoxicological research
- water recycling: innovative technologies and business models
- changing landscapes: impacts and risks on rivers, coasts and marine waters
- interdisciplinary water research
We are pleased to announce our keynote speakers:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg E. Drewes - Chair of Urban Water Systems Engineering, Technische Universität München
- Dipl.-Ing. Oliver Ringelstein - Managing Director of INTEWA GmbH
Take the opportunity and present your original work related to the symposium topics and network with colleagues in their field. Submit your abstract and present a poster or get selected for a an oral presentation. Get connected with fellow young researchers and young professionals.
Abstract submission deadline: September 9th, 2018
Registration deadline: October 10th, 2018
A cost contribution of 15 € covers admission to the platform and poster sessions, lunch and refreshments. The conference language will be English.
For further information. please visit our homepage.