NGP² SymposiumCopyright: AVT
Aachener Verfahrenstechnik (AVT) cordially invites you to our second NGP² symposium on next generation processes and products on March 4th-5th 2020.
You can expect an inspiring lecture program with renowned speakers from academia and industry as well as the chance to visit our competence centers NGP² Biorefinery and ELECTRA. Furthermore, the symposium will give you the opportunity to network and bond with the chemical engineering community at RWTH Aachen University and its euregional partner institutions during the social program.
Within the schedule of our symposium, you can expect:
- A get-together on the first evening
- Exhibits of current research and topic lounges
- Tours through AVT laboratories and our in-house biorefinery for technical scale experiments
The symposium will also host a dissemination workshop of the EU project GreenSolRes on feedstock flexible chemical biorefinery concepts. Next to the dissemination of the results of the work package “Conversion of lignocellulosic biomass to Levulinic Acid” also other aspects of biomass processing will be highlighted such as feedstock handling and alternative conversion routes to levulinic acid.
Visit us in Aachen and enjoy with us the inspiring atmosphere of NGP². Please find a map of how to find us here.
We are happy to present the agenda and our confirmed speakers:
- Prof. Irina Smirnova, TU Hamburg
- Prof. Kai Sundmacher, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Magdeburg
- Prof. Michael Kopf, BASF
- Cees Haringa, DSM
- Prof. Andrea Kruse, Universität Hohenheim
- Prof. Jeremy Luterbacher, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
Please register via this link:
For further information or questions, please contact us.
- Date: 4./5. March 2020
- At the Center for Next Generation Processes and Products, Forckenbeckstraße 51, 52074 Aachen
- Topics: Process Intensification, Data-driven Modelling, Biorefinery Processes, Electrosynthesis, Power2X
- Discover AVT labs and our Biorefinery
- Plenary lectures
- Topic lounges
We would like to thank our partners for their support:
This project has received funding from the Bio Based Industries Joint Undertaking under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 720695.