Development and characterization of a device for cell cultures
- Chemical Process Engineering
- Masterthesis / Bachelorthesis
- Focus/Key Topic:
- experimental / constructive
In medical research it is desired to reduce or even to eliminate animal testing. For this purpose it is inevitable to develop a realistic model system. One possibility to achieve this goal is to cultivate mammalian cells in the laboratory and to study their reactions to different substances.
In this work a device for cultivation of mammalian cells should be designed and 3D printed. Afterwards some basic experiments should be performed to characterize the device.
This work offers you:
- An extensive supervision
- Systematic approach to scientific research
- Experience in modelling and practical work in a Laboratory
You should have:
- Interest in practical work
- Curiosity and interest in learning about new areas
- Accurate way of working
If the topic catches your interest or you have questions please contact me. We can also meet in person if you would like to have more information.