University College London, England
Supported by the European Union the exchange program Erasmus offers two students in process engineering to study up to one year at the University College London at the Department of Chemical Engineering. The exchange program is best suited for bachelor and master students of the following courses:
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in process engineering
- Computational Engineering Science
- Industrial Engineering with specialization in process engineering
- Environmental Process Engineering
Since it was founded in 1826, the University College London is considered to be one of the best universities in the world, ranked 7th at the QS-Ranking 2018. The main part of the College can be found on Gower Street in central London's Bloomsbury. Also, the Department of Chemical Engineering is located in the heart of London on the main campus and offers many opportunities to gain insight into different areas of process engineering.
Deadlines for this program
- 31th of January for applications for the following winter and summer semester or exclusively for either the following winter semester or the summer semester of the next year
- 15th of April for applications for remaining spots for the following summer semester
At the University College London the students will be supervised by Vivek Dua, Ph. D.