Development of membrane reactor for sustainable electrochemical conversions
- Chemical Process Engineering
- Masterthesis / Bachelorthesis
- Focus/Key Topic:
- experimental / constructive
- June 2019
Plastic materials are omnipresent in our every-day life, therefore the devolopment of a sustainable production process is of great importance. This project gives an insight in industrial-close and red-hot research.
An electrochemical mehtod for the production of organic carboantes is developed. For this different membranes have to be tested and suitable process parameters (e.g. temperature, potential, flow rates, etc.) evaluated.
This project offers:
- work in an exciting, sustatinable, industrial relevant and red-hot research topic.
- extensive supervision
- a systematic approach towards scientific questions
- Knowledge in electrochemistry and reactor design
- Laboratory experience
- have fun conducting experiments and/or constructive work
- be curious and motivated to learn the ropes of new topics (electrochemical engineering)
- work carefully and independent
Interested? Contact me and we can discuss further details in person. The topic can be adapted concidering the type of your thesis or project.