Prozesssimulation und Optimierung in MAiNGO
- Process Systems Engineering
- Masterthesis / Bachelorthesis
- Focus/Key Topic:
You will implement and solve engineering related problems with our in-house solver, based on McCormick relaxations.
Focus is on optimization of constraint nonlinear problems in the field of process systems engineering and further development of our solver. Develop strategies for efficient computation and compare with avail-able benchmarks. Suitable relaxations will be formulated and solved globally in a parallel framework.
The implementation will be performed in C++ for single level and GAMS for multi-level optimization.
- Student in the field: CES/ Mechanical Engineering/ Process Engineering /Mathematics.
- Interest in optimization is advantageous.
- Previous knowledge in C++/GAMS or process engineering is not mandatory but favorable.
- Please apply with RWTH transcript (Campus Office Transcript).