Membrane Electrode Assemblies for Desalination
- Chemical Process Engineering
- Masterthesis / Bachelorthesis
- Focus/Key Topic:
- experimental / constructive / simulativ
The aim of this thesis is the examination of novel membrane electrode assemblies. New degrees of freedom for the module design will reduce electrical losses. A scale-up shall be demonstrated by stacking the electrodes. Thus, electrochemical membrane processes will be economic, especially when driven by renewable energy. .
You should be:
- interested in practical work
- curios and interested at learning
- autonomous and accurate
The work offers you:
- insights into a very innovative field of research
- structured approach to scientific research
- an extensive supervision
- experience in practical lab work
If the topic catches your interest, please contact me. In a personal meeting we can talk about the topic in more detail.