Model based investigation of a new crystallization process
- Fluid Process Engineering
- Focus/Key Topic:
- September/Oktober 2019
The objective of this work is the generation of a crystallization model in MATLAB that enables the calculation of essential product properties in dependence of the selected operation conditions. The model will then be used to analyze a new crystallization process and to compare this new process with established processes.
- literature research
- generation of the crystallization model in MATLAB
- comparison of different operation modes
- combination with experimental part also possible
- proficiency in computational modelling (MATLAB)
- object oriented programming
- fundamental knowledge in crystallization
If you are interested in this topic, I will be glad to present you the planned master's thesis in detail.